Sunday, July 11, 2010

Playing In The Park


Today we went up to Daewha to KINTEX with hopes of seeing the Trick Art Show, but when we showed up there was over a two hour line just to get tickets inside!! Slightly disappointed we meandered back to the subway and on our way found us a cool little park. We had some fun and amused some little girls who were playing there themselves.


After our small frolic in the park we went to get our veggies and were excited to find corn on the cob - we both feel that it is a serious summer necessity! Even better, we got to shuck the corn right there in the grocery store. Nick was very happy to work for his corn.


This weekend we also busted out our suitcases and started to prioritize our packing. We decided to mail home most of our bulky items in boxes since it is much cheaper for us to mail items than pay all the fees for overweight luggage at the airport. Our boxes are ready to be shipped off. It's getting too real for me. I don't feel like I am ready to leave, I remember with such clarity my first day here, and it is hard for me to believe that a year has flown by so quickly. I expect the next few weeks to blow by me faster than a match being puffed out.


No comments:

Post a Comment