Monday, November 23, 2009

A Play Day


Today my kindergarten kiddies put on their plays. They were given the topic and together we came up with scripts. They made fun masks (as you can see!) and memorized their lines. Each month they have to write a speech or do a play to practice their memorizing and speaking skills. They had a lot of fun today pretending to be animals escaping from the zoo. :)


After our plays we had an art class where we worked on warm and cool colors. The kids have been learning about abstract art lately and we did colorful swirly lines. I did the project with them, it was too much fun to pass up, haha. I stuck my finished piece under my desk's protective glass covering.


This is going to be a long week, even though it is only Monday night we are already tired. Just one day off is NOT enough of a weekend. Thankfully we only have this coming Saturday's classes left and then we get our weekends back.

No comments:

Post a Comment