Thursday, February 18, 2010

Last few days with my kids...

Well, I figured I'd grace this blog with my presence and write a post, seeing that Marie is pretty much the only writer in these parts, nowadays. Since I've got about a week left until my kids are movin' on up to the big-boy land they call kindergarten, I wanted to get some final pictures of them all as a class. Lucky for me, I'll be a kindergarten teacher next semester, so I'll probably be teaching a good portion of them anyways. But it's still nice to get some photos of all of them together every now and then.


They both had a birthday this month, so we celebrated today. Marie was making them giggle by making funny faces. I love it!


I, too, was trying to make them giggle. It appeared to work. My face = nice!


More excellent work by Marie getting them to be cute for the camera!


Ahh, little birthday girl.


Learning that balloons have static electricity, thus raising hairs.


He's so smart, and so adorable.


The other birthday girl - beyond cute! I love her smile!


This is one of the newer girls, she just got here a few weeks ago. She's fitting in quite well!


He's a goofball, who oh-so-rarely smiles. This is one of the closest I'll get to an on-camera grin.


Another photo-shy kid. He was playing a little game called cover-the-face-while-Mr. B-takes-pictures. Luckily, I was able to outsmart this 5 year old (barely) and catch a shot when he looked up.


I love this kid. Always full of smiles, loves to be tickled.


Me and quite possibly the cutest kid of all time, ever.


Here she is again. Her little glasses are adorable! And she is super smart to boot. It has been such a pleasure having her in my class. She is the sweetest child, and always has such a positive attitude. I never see her without a smile!


It was tough getting a shot of this one too! She's a bit shy of the camera.


Another one of my favorites. It's getting harder and harder to declare favorites, because I really do love them all. She is especially cute and funny though. Her personality is a riot, and she has some great expressions.


Here's a little video of the class in action. Nothing too special, it's just fun to see how they all interact with each other. Plus, when they don't think you're taking a picture, they get much more relaxed.


I'm gonna miss the ones I don't get to teach next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment