Sunday, July 26, 2009

Finally made it!

I'm here! After an 11 hour flight from LAX into Tokyo (which was a surprisingly pleasant trip,) I flew from Tokyo to Seoul. That trip was less pleasant. Some guy decided it would be cool to board the plane drunk, then just as we're about to takeoff, he also decides it would be cool to throw up everywhere and pass out. Needless to say, we had to taxi back to the gate where they attempted to remove him - that took a while, being that he was entirely unconscious. Then they had to call in hazmat to clean up his mess. Then we had to wait an hour while they tried to find his bag in the belly of the plane. That dude sucked. But I finally made it! The time difference is significant - It's the future here! Here's a video of our place - I'll post more vids/pics as I start exploring!



You can see out the window, we are near a ton of high-rises and shops, restaurants, and bars - should make for some good times! I'll be updating more soon!

3 comments:

  1. I spy a "Thank You For Smoking" movie quote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! Totally unintentional - not even sure which quote you're talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It's the future!" -- from the movie producer guy talking about beijing or something

    ReplyDelete