Friday, April 2, 2010

Dying Easter Eggs with Holly Class


In preparation for Easter, I taught my kindergarten kids about dying Easter eggs. My mom sent us some dye packages in a little package, and I thought it would be fun to introduce my kindergarten class to colored eggs. In Korea they do not have that tradition and had never even heard of colored eggs. They didn't really believe me, even after I showed them pictures online.


They picked out their colors and we gently put their eggs into cups. While we waited we had snacks and sang songs. When my KT and I went around flipping the eggs so they could get even color, the kids were gasping and screaming in excitement over the fact that the eggs were really red, yellow, green, etc. It was funny watching them get so worked up! They were really cute and we took a few great photos of them decorating their eggs. I was happy to give them the experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment