Tuesday, April 20, 2010

INSANITY


Our poor, broken bodies...

Today Nick and I started a serious new workout regimen. It is called INSANITY by Shaun T. It is a 60 day cardio workout routine. It rocked us. We started with a fitness test today, and I thought I was going to die. I've lost weight while I've been here, eating healthier and riding our exercise bike with some regularity, but I decided that I wanted to look better and feel better. Also, having my dress fitting helped motivate me a lot. Nick was also in the mood to tone up and get in better shape, so we decided that we were going to try something extreme and stick with it. We are good at challenging ourselves, and it looks like INSANITY is going to be incredibly challenging. I hurt so badly right now I feel like I can't walk. But I am looking forward to seeing results and I'm proud of myself for committing myself to this completely. Shaun T. is also a really good motivator and we enjoy hearing him push us as the videos progress. We are cutting out sweets and snacks during the day and I've upped our veggie intake during our dinners and lunches. We are looking forward to being skinny and fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment