Friday, June 25, 2010

POLY Goes to Space!


The Air and Space Museum, that is!

Today we had our field trip to the museum. Nick and I got to spend the day together since our two classes were a "team" - I'm sure our bus was by far the loudest bus in the country. It didn't help that the bus drivers got lost trying to find the entrance of the museum and we went around in circles for an extra fifteen minutes, haha. Our kids were rowdy and eager to be at the museum. It was impossible to make them settle down.


When we finally got to the museum, the kiddies were rearing to go. The kids had a great time watching 3D movies about Mars, looking at model airplanes, and flying a helicopter simulator. Nick and I couldn't understand anything really since it was all in Korean, but we were able to enjoy ourselves looking at the giant engines, satellites, gyros, and gauges they had on display.


It was a hot, muggy day, but we still took the kids outdoors to see the grounded planes. We had fun taking pictures with both of our classes together and then it was back on the bus and back to school. A decent lunch and some play time followed. All in all it was a good day :)



2 comments:

  1. Mr.B!I'm Fred!you look like a girl with the pink hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fred! I know I borrowed Danielle's hat, so I DO look like a girl! Thanks for commenting! I'll try to learn a little bit of Korean and comment on your blog :)

    Don't forget to change the dates on your camera - it still shows that you were taking those pictures in 2002!

    ReplyDelete