Thursday, June 3, 2010

Birthday Parties With Our Kiddies


Today was a fun day with our kids. We had birthday parties in our classes - which made me think of my brother, who is celebrating his 23rd birthday back at home. My class didn't have any birthdays in the month of May, but Nick's class and the Willow class (I teach Willow their Phonics and Immersion lessons) both had parties. We had fun watching them blow out candles and munch on party snacks.


Since my Holly class had no birthdays they played in the playground we have at school while the other classes had their parties. My kids were especially cute in the ball pit. I thought I'd share how cute they are.


I can't wait for my mom to come to school and meet my children! We've decided that she'll come on Monday for the entire afternoon. She'll get to meet my kinder kiddies as well as my first grade and third grade classes. It will be so wonderful for her to get to see them all! They are all super excited to meet her as well. It will be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment