Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Fun Day in the Snow




As promised, I took my kindergarten homeroom class out into the snow for a bit of fun yesterday.


We made snow angels and threw the powder-like snow all over the place. The snow wasn't compact-able enough to make snowmen or very good snowballs, but the kids were still quite amused running around and frolicking. They were very happy to make a snow "lump" hahaha. They especially loved it when I would have them stand under trees and shake all the snow down onto them.



My KT took many pictures of our class enjoying ourselves in the winter wonderland transformed park that is next to our school's building. I am so glad to have so many beautiful memories of my kinder kiddies! They graduate into the first grade in 5 weeks, and I am going to be more than a little sad to not see their faces every day. I'm currently not a first grade teacher, so I probably won't get the chance to teach them again while I am in Korea. I'm trying to cherish moments like these, I love my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment